Since I really have not posted much of anything since our move I am going to start at the beginning. Today's post is all about our very first day in Australia.
After our 15+ hour plane ride we arrived in Sydney at about 9am. We jumped into our taxi, all excited to get to our hotel and take a shower.
As you can tell from Westly's face, the boys were not too excited to be back in car seats.
Well much to our disappointment we were not allowed to check into the hotel until 2 o'clock, so we had some time to kill. We headed out on a walk.
This is our first glimpse of any water.
Both boys were so happy to be able to run around and play.


From our Hotel we walked through the Royal Botanic Gardens which were beautiful!
look at this awesome tree!
Also the animals here are also very different. In the picture bellow are bats, big bats, there were HEAPS of them!
Can you see the bird in the tree?
A lot of the birds here are very colorful and so beautiful. I am sure most Aussies think I am crazy since I get so excited and have to take a picture everytime I see a colorful bird. I wonder if I will every get used to seeing them?
All the wildlife is so unique here. The plant bellow is over 12ft. tall
1 comment:
Yay,I love all the pictures. I am glad you are filling us all in on your adventures. Westley just looks so grown up. I wish I could hold that kid. Forest is so cute. I miss you guys. How do all kids learn the forced smile? Where did the natural one go?
Post a Comment