To do a little catch up, here are pictures from our first trip to the Sydney aquarium. I am tired tonight so there wont be a story just a little caption about some of the pictures. Enjoy!
To start off with, here is a picture a huge Lego man. For some reason throughout the aquarium there are heaps of Lego statues. I am not sure why they are at the aquarium but they are all really cool and totally impressive!

Forest and his best mate

Westly doesn't know what to think about the spider crab having longer legs than him.

I am not sure where Forest learned this pose.

One of the underwater tunnels

this a dugong or it is often called the "sea cow"

an eagle ray-it is HUGE!!!


Westly is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!


Forest eating a snack while watching the sharks

This is Westly looking through the floor at the shark underneath (sorry it is blurry)


Such pretty fish!

last but not least: our photogenic friend.
1 comment:
Great post babe!
Post a Comment