Alright get ready to be amazed! Seriously. The boys and I found the Coolest park while living in the CBD.
So to start off I am going to show pictures of our favorite area at the park, the water area. The water area is where the boys and I like to play the most. Running throughout the water area are streams with moving walls that children can move to direct water into different passageways. Forest is demonstrating this in the picture bellow.
Also dams can be lifted to release water
Westly demonstrating how he uses the dams
See how much fun the kids are having?!
there are pushing things
spinning things
lever things (try not to get lost with my technical terms here)

in the picture bellow: when a child turns the huge wheel the water flows down into the funnel and then spins down and out... pretty awesome!
there are other play items in the water park as well that are not pictured just so you know. Another fun area in the water area (although neither of my kids think it is too fun) is the splash pad
Adjacent to the water area is a sand pit with awesome diggers
and slides
Amazed with this park yet? No? Well on the other side of the sand area is the biggest slide on planet earth (that is an adult at the top of the slide)You have to climb up a rock wall to go down the slide.
There is also this huge climbing structure
a smaller climbing area for the less brave
a zipline and much much more!
Its pretty much the best park (atleast here in Sydney) .
----------------------------------------------
On a totally unrelated topic look at the cockatoo! The boys and I saw him while on a walk.
4 comments:
I want to come play at that park - what a cool place! Those boys of yours are so cute!
MY boys would love that park!
Erin! I love that park! The water works are so coolio! And that is an awesome slide. Have you gone on the zipline yet?
What a cool park. I would like to invent/build a water play area like that!
Post a Comment