After a day at the beach we all came home to a quick Christmas Eve dinner and then a puppet Nativity.
Forest was loving the puppets 
Westly was actually pretty unhappy through most of the nativity but cheered up for this picture, this was more of a 'i am crazy tired' laugh..
Since we didn't have enough hands Forest was on Nativity Duty and made sure everyone was in their correct places
(aren't those overalls adorable/ hilarious?)
The kids in their Christmas Pajamas (westly was ready for bed)
Santa came!
Westly was so happy about his scooter. He didn't really care about any other gift and just rode his scooter around and around the house all morning.
Forest and his stocking! Forest is the sweetest kid when opening presents. After emptying his stocking he exclaimed, "We need to have Santa over for dinner and tell him thanks for all the presents! He is so nice!"
Westly with his stocking and reading a new book
haha! I love this photo of Forest. This present was wrapped really well and so really hard to open - look at the worry on his face.
2 comments:
Oh give me a break, Westley is so grown up on his own scooter! I can tell he feels really big scootering around. Sheesh, Forest is so cute with those puppets, good thing he kept them all lined up for the story!
What a sweet Christmas! I love your nativity puppets - those are so cute! I miss the beach!
Post a Comment