Even though Thanksgiving is not celebrated here in Australia we didn't want to miss out on the festivities and food. So today we will be filling our tummies with turkey and pies with some new friends and yesterday the boys and I did some Thanksgiving crafts to get into the holiday spirit!
This is Forest's hand-print-Mayflower
And Westly's Mayflower.
We also made these beauties
(I know you are all jealous of Forest and his effortless smile, don't you all wish you had such a photogenic kid)
Westly and his footprint turkey
(Unlike his brother Westly LOVES the camera and starts smiling as soon as I get it out.)
The weather has felt the holiday spirit and has been raining/ pouring non stop for the past 4+ days! Wonderful! (I am not being sarcastic by the way, it really is wonderful!)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Fields Fam!! I am glad you guys had a thanksgiving meal, and that you were able to share it with new friends. Um, Erin, I want to see pictures of you to, so get on that. Hope you guys had a good day. Are you going to carry on the tradition of "black friday" too? wahha
And I like the new blog decor
Anna, it is FIELD... no 's'.. ;) Love you
Post a Comment